WINNER IN “SPORTSBOATS” CATEGORY AT THE 2021 MOTOR BOAT & YACHTING AWARDS
The T8 is a multi-functional, well-equipped and fast day boat for those who appreciate authentic Scandinavian design and value well-considered solutions and comfort. Intended for day cruising, watersports and simply having fun on the water, the T-8 has a spacious and well distributed cockpit and comfortable overnight accommodation for two.
She has a newly developed air-lubricated stepped hull with excellent seakeeping qualities and a low planning threshold. The T8 has a cruising speed of between 20-35 knots, with a maximum speed in excess of 40 knots. The T8 provides stable, safe and quiet performance, which makes it easy to operate the boat at high speeds, even in poorer weather conditions. The construction quality, excellent seaworthiness and handling, combined with superior speed resources, invite a more active style of driving that still feels safe and secure, even when really putting the T8 through its paces.
A new feature of the T8 is that it can be equipped with a robust T-top with Lexan roof that provides sun protection without detracting from the open-air feel you want from a day boat. The combination of the T-top and large canopy, which covers the entire afterdeck, makes it possible for 5 people to sit comfortably in a bright and spacious yet sheltered setting.
Reversible driver’s seats and a mounted retractable table make it possible to produce a dining area for five people in three easy movements. The aft sofa accommodates 6 people, 3 facing the stern of the boat and 3 facing the bow. The backrest on the aft sofa can be set to three different positions (angles) depending on how the sofa is being used at the time – seating during a journey (upright position), aft lounge sofa (angled) or full sunbed (folded down). Under the aft sofa there is a retractable refrigerator and an easily accessible equipment area. On the aft deck there is also a shower outlet and two side storage compartments.
Quick Facts (*optional equipment)
- Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-40 knots
- Air lubricated twin stepped hull design with low planning threshold
- Built for speed, exceptional seaworthiness and handling
- Mercury outboard 200 – 300 hp
- T-top with Lexan roof*
- Cabin with double bed, separate head and integrated ventilation
- Cargo hatch on fore deck with access to fore cabin
- Divan*/seating on fore deck
- Aft sofa with folding backrest with three separate positions depending on use
- Swivelling helm chairs and integrated foldable table, dining for 5 people
- Walk-around design
- Standard equipment
- Mercury Verado V6 200 hp
- Zipwake, dynamic trim-control system
- Simrad Go 7*
- Bow thruster
- Port canopy and aft sofa cover
- Shower on aft
- Fresh water system
- Separate head
- LED lights
- Stainless steel pulpit and handles
- Carpet and pillows